Why Work At Techdoz?
Here at Techdoz, we strive to be the best we can possibly be, both for our clients and for our team. In serving our clients technology needs, it opens the door to amazing experiences that cannot be found sitting in a cubicle.
Each day is different from the last.
We foster a work culture that is based on collaboration because a team of independently talented people creates energy and creativity that cannot be matched. A job at Techdoz is challenging but rewarding. So if you are energetic, customer-focused and like the idea of working in a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving environment, you may have what it takes for a job at Techdoz.
Techdoz is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of excellence in all areas of IT. We are seeking a Support Technician professional to join our expanding team to maintain our clients full technology needs.
- Provide technical support to clients over the phone, email, and in-person
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Document and track client incidents and requests in our ticketing system
- Provide training and guidance to clients on the use of technology systems
- Create or update technical support documentation
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our help desk processes
- Other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications / Requirements
- Recent experience in a technical support role
- Currently active or graduated a post-secondary education in Information Technology
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer systems software, applications, hardware, networking, and communications
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Ability to Travel (Locally)
Physical Demands of Position
- Able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to the duration of a scheduled shift.
- Regularly required to stand and/or walk for the duration of a scheduled shift.
- Frequently required to bend, twist, kneel, reach, push and pull.
- Ability to climb a 15ft ladder multiple times in one day
- Able to regularly lift and/or move objects up to 25 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to push and pull equipment of various sizes and weights (e.g., server).
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Driving distances of up to 4 hours
- The ability to hear, understand, and distinguish speech and/or other sounds (e.g., fans, servers, construction site)
- Level 2 – Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check (CRJMC)
- RCMP’s Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services (CCRTIS) certified criminal record checks
- Possess a valid Ontario Driver’s License (Driving is an essential duty of the position)
* All security requirements are reimbursed by Techdoz
Employment Type: Part-Time / Full Time
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits (including spouse) package
- Flexible work arrangements (Hybrid)
Disclaimer: The job posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.